Ever feel like you are tired, overwhelmed, stressed, and that you are desperatel for a good night sleep?
I bet you think I’m going to try to sell you coffee and supplements to increase your energy, but no.
I’m not against them at all, and in fact, I love coffee and supps!
We are going deeper than that.
Let’s tap into your RAW ENERGY.
How are you without the coffee and supps?
There are a few ways to increase your raw energy, but let’s just talk about one.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR RAW ENERGY
In order to have energy, you need to do things to replenish it.
This means time off and renewing your mind.
I know, you are busy, and it’s chaos sometimes. But without replenishing yourself and renewing your mind, your energy is just going to be sucked right out of you.
Ah-hem. This is coming from a workaholic that is very much aware that I am, but have to be harder on myself to make sure I replenish and renew my mind.
HOW OFTEN TO RENEW AND REPLENISH YOUR ENERGY
Not just that once a year vacation either.
You’ve got to break it down to once a year, once a quarter, once a month, once a week, and even once a day.
I teach exactly how to do this in my Master Course for Lasting Change and Success, but here are a few insights to help you today.
Find simple and not-complicated practices where you can renew, replenish, and increase your energy, and keep it going… beyond coffee and supplements.
INCREASING RAW ENERGY EXERCISE
Grab a piece of paper. If you are a pen to paper kinda person like me, this is the time to do it. Type out on your computer or phone if that’s your preference, but this needs to be visible. Writing it out and having it visible will give you something to look forward to, and to increase your energy by planning not-complicated practices.
Not only that, you give yourself something more than just a dream, but making your dream a possibility.
Don’t just dream it…. write these down and put your dates and deadlines with them.
1. Yearly: Your vacation! Many like to go on a big family trip, cruise, a retreat, or try something new. Where do you want to go? Write the date to unplug completely and be renewed. Fill that tank back up baby!!
2. Quarterly: Something smaller, whether it’s a seasonal short trip like hiking, kayaking, camping, glamping, skiing/snowboarding, paddle boarding. Where and what date?
3. Monthly. Choose something smaller that doesn’t stress you to do, but instead you look forward to it! A workshop in something you are interested in, wine tasting, weekend retreat, guys night/girls night, etc.
4. Weekly. This is something even easier and more doable to plan. Like walks in a nearby park. Church. Worship. Yoga. Spin class. Something that replenishes you. Filling out a weekly clarity chart that I teach in Mastering Your Mind and Body for Lasting Change and Success.
5. Daily. Like daily prayer, devotion, or meditation. Try listening to an app like Headspace, Abide, or reading a devotional that you feel inspired by. Even 5 minutes is all you need. Sometimes, when I’m pushing it for time, I listen to a 2 minute version on the Abide app. Even 2 minutes does a lot!
Increase your RAW ENERGY with this one simple exercise! Write it down and make it happen!
YOUR ENERGY IS VITAL TO YOUR LIFE AND PERFORMANCE
Your energy is vital to your overall well-being and performance. You can’t just be hustling, grinding, and stressing yourself until you breakdown. The one simple thing you can do to increase your raw energy, is TIME OFF. So write it down. Give yourself deadlines. No wishy-washy talk thinking you will do this someday because we all know it won’t if you talk to yourself like that.
If you want energy, generate the energy with time off. Unplug and recharge those batteries. Even God rested on the seventh day.
Renew your energy along the journey; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
Write this out for yourself. Replenish and renew your energy.